Microsoft released Windows 8 in different editions. All were for PC users, but Windows 8 RTM was particularly for Android users. The innovative user interface and stylish outlook gave users an entirely new feeling. Users can get their favorite Windows 8 to any Android phone or tablet that runs on Android KitKat, Lollipop and Marshmallow.
Download Windows 8 RTM ISO
- Android Tablet/Phone
- Fast internet connection
- USB Cable
- Change My Software
You require a third-party tool known as “Change My Software for installation of Windows 8 RTM. It converts your OS from Android to Windows. If you want to keep both of them, you can do so.
Requirements for tool
- High-speed internet connection
- 8GB storage space
- 1GB RAM
- Download this tool from Here.
- Click the above link to download the ISO file in PC.
- Connect the tablet/mobile with PC by using a data cable.
- Go to the “Settings” in your Android tablet/mobile phone.
- Select “Developer Options” from here.
- Tap the “USB Debugging” option here. It will enable your PC to make changes in the Android phone when connected via the USB.
- Now, open the “Change my software” app on the mobile phone and select “Windows 8 RTM” from here. It will show you a confirmation message. Tap “OK” to confirm it.
- The tool will start the upgrading process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions now.
- Select the language of the installation.
- The system restarts automatically.
- Tap the “Install” button as it appears after the restart.
- Select “Remove Android” if you don’t want to run a dual-boot. Otherwise, ignore this option.
- The system starts gathering files.
- While the installation takes place, the tablet or mobile will reboot several times. Don’t interrupt the process.
- When the installation is over, it shows you the “Set network” option. Select if you want to set a network. Otherwise; skip this option.
Windows 8 RTM Features
Windows 8 has a wide range of attractive features and apps for users. It supports PC, tablet and mobile phone. So, you can enhance your productivity by using it in all your devices.
Easy Gesture makes reading and viewing experience more comfortable. It supports the touch screen and swiping from left to the right and vice versa. You can use it to display the hidden Charms Bar.
Semantic Zoom brings more ease while reading news or emails. You can use pinch-to-zoom in and out instead of scrolling the page downward. So, don’t be panic while reading news or emails. Use it and enjoy a comfortable reading.
Tiled apps appear live now. They get updated automatically. You can check the News, Emails and Calendar apps in this context. You don’t need to refresh them time and again to get updated stuff. They show the latest stuff instantly.
Lock Screen is a vital feature of Windows 8. Now, get the latest updates regarding weather and emails on it. You don’t need to unlock PC to access the camera, switch user and meeting alerts. You can access your desired apps from the Lock Screen. It is fully customizable. Add slides and photos to make them more attractive.
Apps Drawer brings a more powerful search for users. Type a few alphabets regarding any app and it will be quickly on the screen.
Refresh and Reset PC are now only one click away. You can refresh it with a click. If you have a slower PC due to bugs and viruses, click “Refresh” for a smooth performance.
Sync your Settings feature ensures personalize photos, colors, background, lock screen account picture and other settings.
It brings smooth functioning, quick switching between apps and quick operation of tasks.