Microsoft released Windows 7 Enterprise for larger firms and businessmen. The built-in essential business apps enhance the productivity of entrepreneurs. This edition provides the full functionality of Windows OS and a familiar development environment to users. It has the same basic features like customization, quick navigation, Aero Glass and Internet Explorer, etc. But some special features make it the most-wanted OS among entrepreneurs.
Download Windows 7 Enterprise ISO
Here are the download requirements. Before you start downloading, check all of them.
- 1GHz or above processor
- 1GB RAM
- 15GB Hard disk
- DirectX 9 Graphics Processor
- A reliable internet connection
Methods to Create a Bootable USB Flash Drive [Installation Guide]
The above section contains Windows 7 in the form of an ISO file. So, you can’t run it directly to install Windows 7 to your system. For this purpose, we will first convert the ISO image into an executable file. Then we can install it. Here, I am listing three easy methods to create a bootable USB flash drive. Follow any of them and then jump to the installation guide.
Method #1: Use “Windows USB/DVD Download” Tool
If you are conscious about the safety of data and system, use the “Windows USB/DVD Download” tool. It’s Microsoft’s genuine tool and provides you with a risk-free service. The tool is available on Microsoft’s official site. Follow the below-given instructions to use this tool.
- Click Here to download it.
- Connect a 4GB USB flash drive with a PC. (An 8GB USB flash drive is ideal)
- Now, download Windows 7 Enterprise ISO from the links in the above section.
- Here, right-click to the tool and select “Run” to proceed.
- When it opens, you see the “Source File box.” Add the path of ISO file here. You can also use “Browse” to locate ISO automatically.
- Click “USB Device” from here to create a copy of ISO file on the USB drive.
- Now, click the option “Begin Copying” to copy the ISO image to the USB flash drive.
- Open the relevant folder to look for the “setup.exe” file. Double-click this file to start the installation process.
Method # 2: Use RUFUS
You can also use Rufus to create a bootable USB flash drive of Windows 7 ISO image. It’s a secure tool and it has an easy user interface. You don’t need to follow a long procedure to convert the ISO image into an executable file. Rufus performs it with a few clicks.
- Download Rufus.
- Connect an 8GB USB flash drive with a PC.
- Open Rufus Home Page
- Select “NTFS” from the drop-down menu to create a bootable disk for Windows 7 or XP.
- Here is a button like a DVD drive is located with the option “Create Bootable Disk Using.” Click this option.
- Select Windows 7 Home Premium ISO file.
- Click “Start” and the tool will start converting the ISO image into an executable file.
- Wait until the bootable USB drive is ready.
- Connect it with PC and reboot it to install Windows 7 Home Premium.
Method # 3: Use Command Prompt Administrator
If you don’t want to download any tool, you can use Command Prompt to convert the ISO image into a bootable “.exe” file. Read the instructions below carefully and follow them as they are to perform it.
- Open the “Start” menu and click Command Prompt.
- When it is open, type the following commands and press “Enter” key after every command.
- LIST DISK
- SEL DIS 1 (Instead of 1, type the drive number where you have saved Windows 7 Starter ISO file.)
- CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY SIZE=102400 (You can select your desired drive size)
- FORMAT FS=NTFS LABEL=”WINDOWS 7”
- Here, click the “Install Now” option to start the installation.
- Reboot the system and select the option “Boot from USB.”
- The system starts loading the files.
- On the next page, you need to set a language, time, currency format and keyboard or input method. Click “Next” to proceed.
- Now, select the “Install Now” option.
- Click “I Accept the License Terms” on the next page and move ahead.
- Here are two types of installation: Custom and Upgrade. Select one of them. If you want to delete all the previous files and want to install a fresh copy of Windows, select “Custom” otherwise select “Upgrade” from there.
- Now, select the disk drive where you want to install Windows 7 Enterprise.
- On the next page, you will see the confirmation message to delete the old Windows. If you are upgrading, show your preference here.
- The system starts copying files.
- Now, it shows expanding files and then the installation begins.
- Wait for some time until the installation reaches 100%. During the installation process, it will restart several times. Don’t press any key to interrupt the installation.
- Add the product key here.
- Now, set up a network connection to connect to the internet and your Windows 7 Enterprise is ready to use. (If you want to set up the network connection later, select “Skip” to proceed)
Windows 7 Enterprise Features
This edition of Windows 7 comes with Plug & Play feature for device peripherals. You don’t need to install their software to use them.
You can use multiple monitors to any project. It supports multi-monitor function to enhance your productivity.
It supports VHD boot to allow OEMs to deploy a full-fledged OS and Application Images to their devices.
Now, run legacy applications in the Virtual Windows XP mode in Windows 7. In this connection, you don’t need to overwrite the current apps.
Upgraded Windows Firewall brings inbound and outbound protection. Your data is secure from hackers and malicious software.
Windows Defender blocks, controls and removes any harmful software while you are browsing/downloading or uploading. It brings unparalleled security for your data.
The entrepreneurs can access any restricted site by using DirectAccess. It keeps them connected with any site without using a VPN. This feature is not available in any other variant of Windows 7.
You can access files from the head office by using BranchCache. It uses a lower bandwidth. The cache of downloaded files stores in the branch office. So, any individual who wants to access the same file doesn’t need to download it again. He can access it from the cache.
BitLocker-to-Go ensures the safety of your data. Keep personal data and official documents in BitLocker-to-Go under a password. You don’t need to download a third-party tool to lock the entire drive. BitLocker-to-Go locks the full drive and prevents unauthorized people from accessing it.
Desktop Search is categorized and more powerful. It has a “SharePoint” portal search, web search, problem and other options for quick search. Select a category and search for accurate results instantly.
Now keep all business apps away from rivals and malicious programs by using AppLocker. AppLocker has a built-in scanner for viruses and other harmful software. It prevents them from functioning and keeps important apps safe and secure.