Windows 10 is the most commonly used OS around the globe. It’s the securest operating system, but still, users get different issues. Currently, the users encounter “Error in Connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10” This error occurs due to many reasons. Once, you get the reason you can fix it easily. Here, I am discussing all possible reasons and solutions for users who get this error and can’t connect wireless devices in Win 10 PC/laptop.
Fix Connections with Bluetooth Audio Devices
The users try to connect their audio devices via Bluetooth with Windows 10 devices and the connection fails. Let’s have a look at all possible reasons and their fixes.
Method # 1: Check Bluetooth Connectivity
Before you connect the audio device, make sure it has a Bluetooth connectivity feature. Check the “Settings” on the audio device and turn on “Bluetooth.” Also, charge your audio device fully and it should be in pairing with Windows 10. If you follow the instructions, it won’t show this error again.
Method # 2: Check the Airplane Mode
Check the Airplane mode. If it’s active, you can’t connect the audio devices via Bluetooth. Turn it off and turn on Bluetooth to establish the connection between Windows 10 and an audio device.
- Right-click to the “Start” button and select “Settings” from here.
- Here, select “Devices” to move ahead.
- Now, click “Airplane Mode” from the left pane. Turn it off in the right pane if it’s “On.”
Method # 3: Run Bluetooth Troubleshooter
There may be some problems with the Bluetooth function. Run “Bluetooth troubleshooter” to fix the unknown system error. Follow the instructions below to run the Bluetooth Troubleshooter.
- Go to the “Search” next to “Cortana” on the taskbar.
- Type “Bluetooth Troubleshooter” and press “Enter.”
- It will display the troubleshooter. Press “Next” to collect information regarding error and wait for a while.
- Now, the system will collect information and troubleshoot the error.
- Reboot the system and try to connect the audio device via Bluetooth again. This time, it will be connected without showing error.
Method # 4: Update the Bluetooth Adapter
Sometimes, the error appears due to the outdated Bluetooth adapter. So, update it to fix the error. For this follow the steps below.
- Right-click to the “Start” button and select “Device Manager” from the menu.
- Here, go to the “Bluetooth” and right-click the Bluetooth adapter.
- Select “Upgrade” from here.
- It will automatically search the latest Bluetooth driver and installs it quickly.
- Now, reboot the system and try to connect the audio devices via Bluetooth again.
Fix Connections with Wireless Displays
Method # 5: Check Wireless Devices Option
You may be unable to connect wireless devices with Windows 10 OS due to the disabled Wireless Devices option. Make sure, you have turned it on before moving ahead.
- Click the “Search” next to Cortana and type “Airplane Mode” and press “Enter.”
- It will give you direct access to the Airplane mode section. Here, below the airplane mode, you will see the “Wireless Devices” option.
- Turn it on and reboot your system to save the settings.
- Now, try to connect the wireless devices with Windows 10 via Bluetooth.